Sunday, July 2, 2017

Why I Refuse a Personal FB Account

My whole issue with Facebook is that instead of just a here and there update, it has become a diary for the attention-craved & misinformed.

What? Your boyfriend cheated on you? You should probably let the 2,745 friends on your account know exactly what went down! 


It's raining? I bet no one has windows. Status update!

Politics. OMG. You don't have to battle it out publicly if you aren't educated to the topic. 

Jesus won't love you unless you share that video. He checks these pages daily. 


The game notifications/requests. Garbage. 

Catfish, guys. They're lurking. 


Some of your babies are ugly and you don't have to share a photo of their every move. Please. Don't. 

Those insane articles you keep sharing, most likely are not true. 

You probably don't even know your 'suggested friends'.


There is most likely drama every once in awhile & now you're aware of it. *Sigh*

I don't know about y'all, but I feel the sudden urge to throw a book at someone when I see a status with so many typos and grammatical errors. 

Remember, I'm not dissing on your page or your constant, unnecessary updates. I'm just saying you should probably get a life. 

Thanks for stopping by & Happy Sunday!   

 Linking up with: 

Being A Wordsmith

Life Love and Dirty Dishes

themumproject




No comments:

Post a Comment